Showy, bright green bronze Celtic Ring Money is paired with shimmering genuine Oregon sunstone drops
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Earrings:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Earring Metal: Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Oregon Sunstone
- Ring Diameter: 3/4”
- Drop Length: 1 1/4"
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Celtic Ring Money Earrings Come Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card