The sword and key of the apostles...
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
The powerful symbols on this seal are the sword of St Paul crossed with the key to heaven of St. Peter, below the heart and crown of Christ. Together, these symbols represent the power of unshakable faith.
Your Unshakable Faith Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver - Luxury Weight & Thickness for Added Depth
- Gemstone: Lab Created Golden Topaz Seal Stone
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1700s
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: The seal used to make this pendant is a bronze "chessman" seal. Chessman seals get their name from the fact that they look like the pawn on a chess board.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Unshakable Faith" seal will be created with the actual 1700's English bronze Chessman seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card