Revered as healers and symbols of purity and grace...
Here, the mythic unicorn, with it's flowing mane, is pictured over the rays of the sun. The sealing device used to make this seal is a livery button that dates to the mid 1800s. Servants to the nobility wore splendid uniforms, with buttons that bore elements of the crest of the family they served. I sometimes wonder if this button belonged to an outrider accompanying a carriage and four out for a drive...
Your Mythic Unicorn Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1850
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: The unicorn button used to make this pendant is made of gleaming brass... and would have been polished to a high shine when it was in use.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 3/4” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Mythic Unicorn" seal will be created with the actual 1850's English brass livery button!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card