The Sign of Solomon in Glowing Bronze
Please Note: This is an authentic Moroccan Falus Treasure Coin, and you will receive the exact pendant in the photographs and description.
Bronze Faluses were minted between 1672 and 1901 by the Sultans of Morocco, and their most striking characteristic is the “Sign of Solomon,” or Star of David that appears on one side, and the large date on the other.
The Jewish community in Morocco is an ancient one, and was the largest Jewish community in the Muslim world before the founding of Israel. The Sign of Solomon was a symbol of wisdom and enduring faith in Morocco, and was given even more prominence with the creation and circulation of these coins.
Your Bronze Moroccan Falus:
- Denomination: 1 Falus
- Date: AH 1272 (the Hijri, or Lunar Calendar,) which translates to 1868 AD
- Obverse (Front): The Star of David/Sign of Solomon
- Reverse (Back): The Denomination and Date
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Bezel Metal: 18Kk Gold & Proprietary Non-Tarnishing Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Artist: Robert Lewis Knecht
- Size: 3/4” Across, 1 1/8” Tall
Your Bronze Morocco 1 Falus Necklace Comes with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Certificate of Authenticity Researched and Written by April Knecht
- Treasure Hunters Gazette Booklet
- A Gift Box
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card