A testament to a sacred pledge to service...
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
Unearthed in England, the bronze "chessman" seal used to create this Sealed in Time pendant speaks of a time of knight's and heraldry - service and sacrifice. The seal says: I am the seal of love, however it refers not to romance, but the vow of the Knight (often taken over a bird) of personal excellence and service to others.
Your Knight's Vow Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver - Luxury Weight & Thickness for Added Depth
- Gemstone: Lab Created Topaz Seal Stone
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1400 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: This rare "chessman" sealing device (chessman because it looks quite like a Chess pawn) was unearthed by a treasure hunter in England, where I acquired the fruits of his labors.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Knight's Vow" seal will be created with the actual 1400's English bronze chessman seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
- A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
- A story card detailing the message of your Sealed in Time piece
- An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card