The shamrock of luck and blessings: for a loyal friend...
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
Unearthed in Norfolk, England, the bronze "chessman" seal used to create this Sealed in Time pendant speaks of a timeless treasure - true and lasting friendship. With the bold four-leaf-clover, and the distinctive medieval lettering, this seal says: You have a loyal friend. And each leaf of the clover has it's own meaning: one for hope, one of faith, one for love and one for luck!
Your Medieval Friendship Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Genuine Green Tsavorite Garnet
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1300 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: Norfolk, England
- Special Note: This rare "chessman" sealing device (chessman because it looks quite like a Chess pawn) was unearthed by a treasure hunter in Norfolk, England, where I acquired the fruits of his labors.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Loyal Friend" seal will be created with the actual 1300's English bronze chessman seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
- A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
- A story card detailing the message of your Sealed in Time piece
- An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card