The shamrock of luck and blessings: for a loyal friend...
Unearthed in Norfolk, England, the bronze "chessman" seal used to create this Sealed in Time pendant speaks of a timeless treasure - true and lasting friendship. With the bold four-leaf-clover, and the distinctive medieval lettering, this seal says: You have a loyal friend. And each leaf of the clover has it's own meaning: one for hope, one of faith, one for love and one for luck!
Your Medieval Friendship Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1300 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: Norfolk, England
- Special Note: This rare "chessman" sealing device (chessman because it looks quite like a Chess pawn) was unearthed by a treasure hunter in Norfolk, England, where I acquired the fruits of his labors.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 3/4” Across, 3/4” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
See the You Have a Loyal Friend seal with gemstones here!
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Loyal Friend" seal will be created with the actual 1300's English bronze chessman seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
- A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
- A story card detailing the message of your Sealed in Time piece
- An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card