This unique piece of Celtic Ring Money shines golden red, and has an almost beveled edge - suspended on premium black 3mm Greek leather - you choose your length!
Please Note: This is an authentic ancient bronze Celtic Money Ring, and you will receive the exact ring in the photographs and description. This necklace is finished with stainless steel lobster claw clasp to your specified length.
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Necklace:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Leather: 3mm Center Hide Top-Grain in True Black
- Metal: Stainless Steel End Caps and Lobster Claw Clasp
- Ring Diameter: 1 1/4”
- Necklace Length: Choose your length with the drop-down menu
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card