Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
The seal used to make this pendant features a lyre, the symbol of musical and lyrical inspiration. The inscription reads: Que touch je responds, or "I respond to the touch." This pendant is a daily reminder to always be inspired by the beauty around us.
Your I am Inspired Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Lab Created Ruby Seal Stone
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1830
- Sealing Device Origin: Paris, France
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in Paris when I lived in Europe in the 1990s. Part of a set of 16 double-sided brass seals contained within a decorative tube, sometimes referred to as an Etui set. An Etui is a small, decorative container for ladies of the day that would hold sewing supplies, cosmetics or other small items.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "A Life in Harmony" seal will be created with the actual 1830's French brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
A Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card