Like sun and flower - life and love...
"Je languis loin de toi," I grow weak far from you. The seal used to make this pendant features a beautiful flower turned toward the sun. It reminds us that like the warmth and light of the sun brings life to the flower, the cherished people inner lives make them worth living, and we are grateful for each one.
Your I am Grateful for You Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1830
- Sealing Device Origin: Paris, France
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in Paris when I lived in Europe in the 1990s. Part of a set of 16 double-sided brass seals contained within a decorative tube, sometimes referred to as an Etui set. An Etui is a small, decorative container for ladies of the day that would hold sewing supplies, cosmetics or other small items.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "I am Grateful for You" seal will be created with the actual 1830's French brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
A Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card