Flecked with light to deep green with glances of warm bronze, this Celtic Ring Money is thick, sturdy and stunning.
Please Note: This is an authentic ancient bronze Celtic Money Ring, and you will receive the exact ring in the photographs and description.
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
THIS IS A CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH DESIGN: This necklace is finished with A stainless steel lobster claw clasp in your choice of length. Choose your preference with the drop-down menu... and please check out the size guide for each length on men and women.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Necklace:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Leather: 3 mm Center Hide Top-Grain in Buckskin
- Metal: Stainless Steel End Caps
- Ring Diameter: 1 1/8”
- Necklace Length: Choose your length with the drop-down menu - specified lengths are finished with stainless steel end caps and lobster claw clasp
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card