For Ever... You are Mine for Always
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
Two hearts, tied together through time. True love that lasts a lifetime is celebrated in this 1850s Victorian seal. During the classic age of the Romantics, this sentiment celebrated true love... a message that is as powerful today as it was 150 years ago.
Your For Ever Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Lab Created Ruby
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1850
- Sealing Device Origin: London, England
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in London when I lived there in the 1990s. Originally, these sealing devices were used by ladies to seal their personal correspondence!
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 1/2” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "For Ever" seal was created with the actual 1850's English brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
A Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card