For Ever... You are Mine for Always
Two hearts, tied together through time. True love that lasts a lifetime is celebrated in this 1850s Victorian seal. During the classic age of the Romantics, this sentiment celebrated true love... a message that is as powerful today as it was 150 years ago.
Your For Ever Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Your choice of genuine Blue Sapphire, Pink Sapphire, White Sapphire, Green Tsavorite or Ruby - I use only real gemstones!
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1850
- Sealing Device Origin: London, England
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in London when I lived there in the 1990s. Originally, these sealing devices were used by ladies to seal their personal correspondence!
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 1/2” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
See the For Ever seal without a gemstone here!
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "For Ever" seal will be created with the actual 1850's English brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
- A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
- A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
- An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card