Love both the pure bright bronze and deep green patinas of ancient Celtic Ring Money? Then our two-ring leather necklace may be just what you're looking for.
Please Note: These are authentic ancient bronze Celtic Money Rings, and slight variations in patina and size are a testament to the one-of-a-kind nature of these ancient artifacts.
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. This necklace features both Celtic Ring money with a professionally conserved green and bright bronze patina.
THIS IS A CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH DESIGN: This necklace is finished with A stainless steel lobster claw clasp in your choice of length, or slide knotted for an adjustable necklace from 16" - 32". Choose your preference with the drop-down menu... and please check out the size guide for each length on men and women.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Necklace:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Leather: 2mm Center Hide Top-Grain in Sable Brown
- Metal: Stainless Steel End Caps and Lobster Claw Clasp or slip knot for an instantly adjustable length
- Ring Diameter: 3/4”
- Necklace Length: Choose your length with the drop-down menu - adjustable length comes with instantly adjustable slip knots - specified lengths are finished with stainless steel end caps and lobster claw clasp
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card