The Enduring Irish Symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship, Paired with Ancient Celtic Money Ring
Please Note: This is an authentic ancient bronze Celtic Money Ring, and you will receive the exact ring in the photographs and description.
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Pendant:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Claddagh Metal: Sterling Silver
- Ring Diameter: 7/8”
- Comes complete with an 18" 1.8 mm Sterling Silver Double Rope Chain
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- 18" Sterling Silver Double Rope Chain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card