Moving imagery and a timeless message...
Many personal seals are an expression of personal faith. The seal used to make this pendant is a perfect example. Hand-carved to order, the imagery and message were carved into clear quartz to perfection, creating a one-of-a-kind image for the person who originally used it.
Today, the message is as powerful as it was almost 150 years ago. It is a powerful choice for someone looking for a unique cross pendant, or for a missionary, or for a baptism or confirmation.
Your Cross & Crown Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1860
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: I love the rays that shine from the crown above the cross... this kind of fine detail has to be deeply carved to show up so well in the final pendant. The quartz used for this seal is hard and smooth, and the skill of the engraver is apparent in the perfection of every detail.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 3/4” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Cross & Crown" seal will be created with the actual 1860's English quartz seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card