Sometimes Sea Glass gives us a key to its past...
This fire-engine-red piece of surf-tumbled sea glass hails from Washington State... and has the surf-worn cross hatching of lens glass! It's always fun when you can peg a piece's past!
When I discovered these sturdy stainless steel lockets I knew I had found the perfect way to showcase the tiniest of our frosty sea gems. I fill each Sea Glass locket with natural, unaltered Sea Glass. These lockets are the good ones – finely crafted of top-quality stainless steel, they don’t tarnish or discolor, and they are hypoallergenic!
Your Sea Glass Locket:
- Sea Glass Color: Red Lens - Very Rare, Crystal Clear
- Sea Glass Origin: Washington State
- Metal: Stainless Steel Locket, Stainless Steel 20" Chain
- Size: 1" Diameter - almost exactly the size of a U.S. Quarter
Don’t forget: All rare Sea Glass items are one-of-a-kind. You will receive the exact
What comes with my Sea Glass Locket?
- A detailed, multi-page Certificate of Authenticity that tells you all about genuine, beach found Sea Glass
- An embroidered, satin gift pouch
- 20" Stainless Steel Chain
- A Sea Glass jewelry care card