For someone who loves shipwreck treasures... and pirate pieces of eight!
Please Note: This is an authentic Cadiz Bay Shipwreck Treasure Coin, and you will receive the exact pendant in the photographs and description.
Gold “doubloons” and silver “Pieces of 8” have been washing up on the shores of the Bay of Cadiz for hundreds of years! For nearly 300 years the bay was a major port for Spanish treasure galleons departing and returning from the New World - hundreds sank in the bay over these centuries. These coins may be from some of those galleons!
Your Cadiz Bay 8 Reale Shipwreck Pendant
- Date: circa 1595
- Denomination: 8 Reale
- Mint: Seville, Spain
- Ruler: Philip III
- Obverse (Front): The Crusader Cross
- Reverse: (Back): The Royal Shield
- Coin Metal: Silver
- Bezel Metal: 14K Gold
- Jewelry Artist: Robert Lewis Knecht
- Size: 1-1/2" Across, 2" Tall
Note from Robert: This is a stunning and thick silver coin. Great detail considering it is over 400 years old. The silver in this coin was probably mined in Spain's New World colonies, refined and poured into a large bar, then brought to Seville on a Spanish galleon where the bar was melted and the silver was minted into this coin.
For more information on our Cadiz Bay treasure doubloons, click here>
To see our complete collection of Spanish "Piece of Eight" treasure coins, click here>
Your 1590 Spanish Shipwreck Necklace Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, 3 Page Certificate of Authenticity Researched and Written by Robert Lewis Knecht
- "Pieces of Eight" Historic Brief
- The Coins of the Lost Galleons Book
- Treasure Hunters Gazette Booklet
- A Gift Box
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card