Chinese treasure coins like these were minted during China’s dynasties from 250 BC through 1911 AD. These are small, light 1 Cash coins from China's last, great imperial dynasty, the Ch'ing (Qing), dating from 1644 AD to 1911 AD. They are made of bronze and were used for trade throughout the Orient.
These coins were cast (made in a mold) so the square holes helped hold them in place on a wooden dowel for filing. Chinese Cash coins have been considered “Lucky” for centuries, and were often brought back from Asia by visitors for luck!
The script on the coins tells us the dynasty name and the reign title of the ruler, as well as the inscription: Circulating Treasure!
Your Chinese Cash Coins:
- Denomination: 1 Cash
- Date: 1644 - 1911 AD
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Earring Metal: Sterling Silver
- Crystals: Swarovski Light Colorado Topaz Crystals
- Drop Length: 1 5/8"
Learn more about these fascinating Chinese Cash Coins here>
Your 1 Cash Chinese Treasure Coins Come Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Certificate of Authenticity Researched and Written by Robert Lewis Knecht
- Hypo-allergenic silicone backs
- An Organza Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card
- A Treasure Bookmark - because you can never have too many bookmarks