Wrap 1,400 Years of History Around Your Wrist!
(Or, around your neck!)
Chinese treasure coins like these were minted during China’s dynasties from 250 BC through 1911 AD. They are 1 and 2 Cash coins, made of bronze and used for trade throughout the Orient. These coins were cast (made in a mold) so the square holes helped hold them in place on a wooden dowel for filing. These coins have been considered “Lucky” for centuries, and were often brought back from Asia by visitors for luck!
These coins we use for our store favorite wrap bracelets are Shipwreck Tang dynasty coins that date from 618 - 627 AD!
Your Chinese Wrap Bracelet/Necklace/Anklet:
- Denomination: 1 Cash
- Date: 618 - 627 AD
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Bracelet/Necklace Cording: Super-strong and color fast suede microfiber - it's a lot tougher than natural suede!
- Bracelet Clasp: Non-tarnishing Sterling Silver Lobster Claw
Length: 34" - the perfect length for multiple wraps around wrist or ankle... and you can add additional knots for a different look and to adjust the size. Also, worn as a necklace it's that wonderful longer length that's great for layering!
Learn more about these fascinating Chinese Cash Coins here>
Your 1 Cash Chinese Treasure Coin Wrap Bracelet Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Certificate of Authenticity Researched and Written by Robert Lewis Knecht
- A n Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card