The famed winged horse of ancient Greece was the messenger for the muse...
The muse - the nine sister goddess of the art... music, dance and poetry, among others - have been said to inspire men and women throughout time. How? Well, with your handy Pegasus, of course! Pegasus, with his massive wings, served as the messenger to the muse... carrying inspiration from the goddesses to the men and women of earth. The perfect companion to the creative person, this pegasus pendant was made with an ancient bronze seal ring.
Your Ancient Greek Pegasus Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: 300 BC
- Sealing Device Origin: Macedonia
- Special Note: The bronze seal ring used to make this pendant was discovered decades ago and has a beautiful green patina from thousands of years in the ground. It depicts pegasus in mid-flight... perhaps ferrying creative inspiration even to this day!
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 7/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Ancient Greek Dolphin" seal will be created with the actual 300 BC bronze seal ring fragment!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card