The legendary ancient warrior's coins pictured Hercules...
And the seal ring used to make this impression features the same stunning portrait of the mythic Hercules wearing the head of the Nemean lion found on Alexander the Great's drachms and tetradrachms (the high-value silver trade coins of Alexander's empire). The image on the coins symbolizes victory in impossible feats of strength and bravery. While the seal ring I use was made in France in the 1820s, you will see this same art on our Alexander the Great coins from the 300s BC!
Your Alexander the Great Hercules Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: 1820s AD
- Sealing Device Origin: France
- Special Note: The seal ring used to make this pendant was made in a large size to fit a man... Alexander the Great and Hercules have been symbols of strength, daring and bravery for over 2,000 years.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Alexander the Great" seal will be created with the actual 1820s AD Sterling Silver seal ring!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card