Sail meets steam in this fascinating image...
Perhaps a captain wore the heavy gold and hand-carved citrine ring used to make this pendant. It shows maritime history at a cross-roads. Utilizing both sail and steam, this vessel may have plied the waters of the Thames, or a waterway farther afield. It even has a puff of steam floating off in the breeze. For the maritime history lover, this seal may be the one!
Your Ship with Cross Mast Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: 1800s
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: Seal rings have been around since ancient Samaria! I have collected them for decades and they all share something in common. The images they portray are personal and often breathtaking. The details in this image are impressive - deeply hand-carved by a talented artisan.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Masted Paddle Wheeler" seal will be created with the actual 1800's gold and citrine seal ring!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card