The Nautical Take on Eternal Symbols
This strong sturdy seal was once used by a sailor. Now, I use the "chessman" seal to make these sturdy pendants featuring the Anchor of Hope, the Cross of Faith, and the North Star... the ancient and modern symbol of guidance. Created at a time when the North Star was essential for navigation, now, you can wear this seal as a reminder of the most important things in life.
Your Faith, Hope & Guidance Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: 1650 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: I love chessman seals. Named "chessman" because they look like chess pawns, the images on these hand-crafted bronze seals are deeply cast and create striking images. This seal is no exception - the image is crisp and clear. This one was discovered by metal detector on the Yorkshire coast.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 3/4” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Faith, Hope & Guidance" seal will be created with the actual 1650 AD bronze chessman seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card