The calm in the midst of the storm...
Storm-tossed seas pound against a sea cliff while rain clouds thunder above. "Calme au sein des orages," or Calm in the Midst of the Storm, daily reminds us that while we cannot calm life's storms, we can choose how we sail through them.
Your Find Peace Amidst the Storm Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1830
- Sealing Device Origin: Paris, France
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in Paris when I lived in Europe in the 1990s. Part of a set of 16 double-sided brass seals contained within a decorative tube, sometimes referred to as an Etui set. An Etui is a small, decorative container for ladies of the day that would hold sewing supplies, cosmetics or other small items.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 5/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Stormy Seas" seal will be created with the actual 1830's French brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card