For the love of a dog...
Perhaps the most beloved animal in human history, the 150-year-old wax sealing device used to make this pendant celebrate the most faithful of companions... your dog. As soon as I started making these, they became a best seller. Perfect for the dog lover, or as a remembrance of that special soul who has crossed the rainbow bridge, this small seal is a simple, beautiful testament to a best friend.
Your Faithful Dog Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1850
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: OK, so I admit it, I love dog seals. I collect every one I can find, but this is my favorite. It's such a clear, sharp image and it expresses so well why we love our dogs so much - after all - is anyone more faithful?
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 7/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Faithful Dog" seal will be created with the actual 1850's English brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card