The shamrock of luck and blessings: and the legendary "Ireland Forever!"
Pairing the Hope, Faith and Love of the shamrock with Erin Go Bragh - Ireland Forever, this petite seal declares your love of Ireland and the Irish! Made with a letter seal that was once used by the "lady of the house," one wonders if she was far from home and missing her Ireland!
Your Ireland Forever:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Genuine Tsavorite Garnet
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1860
- Sealing Device Origin: London, England
- Special Note: I purchased the sweet little sealing matrix I use to make this seal in London and fell in love with it at first sight. I imagine it was well loved by the woman who once used it to decorate her correspondence!
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 3/8” Across, 3/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Ireland Forever" seal will be created with the actual 1860s sealing device once used to create wax seals.
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
- A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
- A story card detailing the message of your Sealed in Time piece
- An Embroidered Satin Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card