Hand-carved entwined thistles... why do I hear the Outlander theme playing in my head?
The legendary symbol of Scotland, the thistle symbolizes strength, determination, bravery and devotion. Entwined, it celebrates two souls united in that strength, determination, bravery and devotion that stands tall and strong, even amidst life's storms.
Your Entwined Thistles Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: 1850 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: Scotland
- Special Note: The sealing device used to make this pendant is made of hand-carved, deep purple amethyst. Hand-carved Victorian-era seals are a wonder to behold. Even though manufactured seals were starting to be widely available, artisans, like the one who carved this seal, created one-of-a-kind, custom-made mini masterpieces like this one. And, the stone is set in an 18K gold setting - it is lovely!
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 7/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Scottish Entwined Thistle" seal will be created with the actual hand-carved amethyst sealing device!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card