The legendary double-bar Cross of Lorraine...
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
The Cross of Lorraine was used by the Knights Templar of the Crusades, and was again popularized in Colonial England and America.
Your Cross of Lorraine Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver - Charm Weight Perfect for Pendant or Bracelet
- Gemstone: Genuine Blue Sapphire
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1730s
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: The seal used to make this pendant is a Colonial English sterling silver ring with a hand-carved blood-red garnet.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 3/8” Across, 3/4” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Cross of Lorraine" seal will be created with the actual 1730's English hand-carved seal ring!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card