The ancient Egyptian symbol for Eternal Life
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
This is my newest seal... it's just shy of 100-years-old! This pendant is made with a seal ring that was made in the late 1920s when all of Europe was going "Tut" crazy with the 1922 discovery of King Tut's tomb. It bears a large, striking Ankh... the symbol of life to the ancient Egyptians - a symbol that is still seen today. Perhaps the most recognized of all ancient Egyptian symbols, it is a powerful reminder of the eternal nature of life.
Your Egyptian Ankh Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Gemstone: Genuine Oregon Sunstone
- Sealing Device Date: 1925 AD
- Sealing Device Origin: England
- Special Note: Seal rings of this era are often reminiscent of Victorian style, and this ring is no exception. Large and showy, with scrolled designs, I discovered it in a tiny second-hand shop in London and was thrilled to get it. It makes a deep, stunning image, as you see here.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 3/4” Across, 1 1/4” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Egyptian Ankh" seal will be created with the actual 1920s AD Sterling Silver seal ring!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card