Keep your balance...
The seal used to make this pendant features a harp, the ancient symbol of the connection between the mortal and divine. The inscription reads: Toujours d'accord, or "Always in Harmony." This pendant is a daily reminder to live a life in harmony - a life in tune... with balance, peace and beauty.
Your A Life in Harmony Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1830
- Sealing Device Origin: Paris, France
- Special Note: I purchased this sealing device in Paris when I lived in Europe in the 1990s. Part of a set of 16 double-sided brass seals contained within a decorative tube, sometimes referred to as an Etui set. An Etui is a small, decorative container for ladies of the day that would hold sewing supplies, cosmetics or other small items.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 5/8” Across, 1” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "A Life in Harmony" seal will be created with the actual 1830's French brass seal!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
A Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card