The Templar Crusader Cross of Lorraine made from a Crusader Knight's Seal Ring...
Please Note: This is a hand-crafted wax seal pendant made with the sealing device described. Each piece is unique, and you will receive the exact wax seal pendant in the photographs and description.
The delicate silver seal ring that created this impression was worn by a Crusader in the 1100s. It depicts the Cross of Lorraine, the cross carried by the Knights Templar, and the Crusader star and crescent.
Your Knights Templar Crusader Cross Seal:
- Metal: .999 Fine Silver - Luxury Weight & Thickness for Added Depth
- Gemstone: Genuine Ruby
- Sealing Device Date: Circa 1100
- Sealing Device Origin: Europe
- Special Note: The seal used to make this pendant is a silver seal ring worn by a Crusader Knight.
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Size: 1/2” Across, 7/8” Tall, 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain included
Please Note: I create each piece of Sealed in Time jewelry one-at-a-time by hand. Slight variances are natural, and are part of the joy of a hand-crafted piece of jewelry! Your "Knights Templar Crusader Cross" seal will be created with the actual 1100s European silver Crusader Knight's Seal Ring!
Your Sealed in Time Pendant comes with:
A 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
A Detailed, Multi-Page Historic Brief: Seals Have Bound Our Promises Across Time Researched and Written by April Knecht
A story card detailing the message and symbolism of your Sealed in Time piece
An Linen Gift Pouch
A Treasure Jewelry Care Card