The Celts revered the sun... now, Celtic Ring Money with Oregon Sunstone recalls ancient days
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Partnered with genuine Oregon Sunstone with glints of gold and flaming orange, the textures of each highlight this unique combination.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Pendant:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Gemstone: Genuine Oregon Sunstone
- Findings: Sterling Silver
- Ring Diameter: Approximately 1”
- Comes complete with a 22" Stainless Steel 3mm Wheat Chain
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- 22" Stainless Steel 3mm Wheat Chain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card