Get Both a Bronze and Green Patina Ancient Bronze Celtic Ring in Our Double Drop Necklace
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Your Ancient Celtic Ring Money Pendant:
- Date: 800 - 500 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Chain Metal: Sterling Silver
- Ring Diameter: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Total Length: 19"
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- 19" Sterling Silver Infinity Chain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card