Bright and somewhat flat, this golden bronze piece of Celtic Ring Money is paired with a high-polished genuine Oregon Sunstone with the legendary bright golden glimmer
Please Note: This is an authentic ancient bronze Celtic Money Ring, and you will receive the exact pendant in the photographs and description.
Celtic bronze ring money dates from 800 to 50 BC, when these sturdy bronze rings were traded as currency among the Celtic tribes of Northeastern Europe, and later, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Your Celtic Ring Money Pendant:
- Date: 800 - 50 BC
- Coin Metal: Bronze
- Gemstone: Genuine Oregon Sunstone
- Jewelry Artist: April Knecht
- Ring Size: 1” Across
- Comes complete with a 20" antiqued stainless steel chain
While they many not look like money, these bronze rings were used as currency by Celtic tribes and were worn on clothing or tied together with leather or string. Often referred to as “ring-money,” this type of Celtic artifact is rare. These artifacts were hand-made by Celtic craftsmen over 2,000 years ago.
For more information about Celtic Ring Money, click here>
Your Ancient Bronze Ring Money Pendant Comes Complete with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Certificate of Authenticity
- Historical Brief: The People of Ancient Britain
- A Gift Pouch
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card